A multimedia extravaganza starring Zeke (born January 2005) and his little sister Talia (born December 2006), lovingly put together by their father!

Friday, November 02, 2007

A couple of recent photos, plus one old one

Not much new to report. Just a few photos. A couple of Talia from the past week:
Talia drumming   1030071813a   Talia with plug
I've been scouring old pictures trying to find two that I can set next to each other so as to make the change in her head shape clear. But so far I haven't found a good pair. I feel like I can see the change, but it's really only obvious from the back.

And two of Zeke:
Zeke with airplane   Zeke watching TV
The first one is actually over three months old, but I forgot I had it and just rediscovered it. The second is from Monday, when he was feeling sick and was allowed to spend a rare hour watching TV. He seemed to enjoy it.

As always, click on the photos for a larger view.

No comments: