Zeke was in fine form at bedtime tonight. He asked me a series of questions, more or less as follows:
- What color is your brain? Is it light red? (I said "Gray," and his response was, "Ew!")
- Why does your brain have so many cracks in it?
- What would happen if I stuck my finger in my brain? Ew.
- Why do we need a skull?
- How old are these (holding his two favorite stuffed animals)? Not like, "one, two, three, four," but like, "old and shaggy." They're new to me.
- Is a dream like a little movie in your head? It's like I have a computer set in my head.
- In Greek myths, why does it say that the Earth had babies and they turned into one-eyed Cyclops and Zeus didn't like them?