A multimedia extravaganza starring Zeke (born January 2005) and his little sister Talia (born December 2006), lovingly put together by their father!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fooling around on the slide

Bottom of the slide
Zeke really loved the slides for a good long while. Shortly after learning to walk confidently he started to enjoy being lifted up to the top of the slide and coming down on his own. Soon he began using them independently. Then, a few months ago, he stopped. He never seemed overtly afraid -- he'd climb to the top of the slides, sit down, and look around, grinning, but he suddenly became reluctant to let himself go. Just a few weeks ago he changed his mind again and now he loves them again. I'm glad.

Zeke on the slide   Zeke, mildly amused

When I get to the bottom I go back to the top, #2   When I get to the bottom I go back to the top

"Daddy don't take a picture Daddy"   

Another amusing tidbit from a few days ago, in the bath:
Zeke: I'm like a turtle.
Heather: You're like a turtle? How?
Zeke: I'm like a turtle with my bum. (Slides across the bathtub.) See, I slide.

No comments: