A multimedia extravaganza starring Zeke (born January 2005) and his little sister Talia (born December 2006), lovingly put together by their father!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Then I hit them"

Zeke continues to demonstrate his ability to handle extended strings of ideas, if sometimes in worrisome ways. Tonight's before-bed chat:

Me: Do you like school? (Probably the wrong question. Oh well.)
Z.: No.
Me: Why not?
Z.: My friends aren't nice to me.
Me: What do they do?
Z.: They hit me.
Me: Then what happens?
Z.: I hit them too.
Me: Then what happens?
Z.: I go in time out.
Me: Then what happens?
Z.: I am done with my time out, and I get up and we have a snack.

I'd be more concerned about this if I knew he weren't constantly making stuff up. I think they'd tell me at daycare if he were getting in fistfights regularly.

No comments: